We have an excellent opportunity for a solicitor to join our clients award winning team in Cardiff. Our client is a dynamic law firm with a modern organisational structure and an agile, fluid team-centric model. Not held back by tradition, they are always looking to improve their client service and grow their community of lawyers.
They are a team of instinctively commercial lawyers, passionate about delivering the best legal service with their people and clients at the heart of everything they do.
As experts in their chosen fields, total quality at all levels of their business is their hallmark. Built on long-standing client relationships, helping their clients to achieve their business objectives as an extension of their client’s commercial and legal teams.
Due to rapid growth and continued success, our clients highly regarded Commercial & Technology team are seeking a 2 PQE Solicitor with commercial experience to join their busy and expanding Cardiff operation.
The firms commercial team has a strong technology bias and they advise a broad range of clients across a number of sectors including med tech and life sciences, software and IT , telecoms, digital media, universities and spin outs.
Reporting directly into the Head of Commercial & Technology of a highly functioning, collaborative, and ambitious team you will be an integral part of the firms Commercial & Technology offering.
As a Solicitor, you will have experience in advising in relation to the following:
• Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
• Joint ventures, collaboration agreement and strategic alliances
• Outsourcing and major contracts
• Software licensing and distribution agreements
• Digital media and entertainment arrangements
• Franchise, distribution, agency and standard form commercial terms of supply and purchase
• E-commerce and software as a service agreement
• Supply terms
• Agency agreements
• Buying and selling a business
• Participation in business development and networking initiatives
• A solicitor with 2 PQE
• Commensurate experience within a Commercial/Technology team
• Technically proficient in all aspects of commercial/technology work
• Excels in verbal and written communication
• Good time and file management skills
• Strives for high standards and is willing to go the extra mile for clients
The firm offer an excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package and career development path.
How to apply or find out more:
If you want to learn more about this, please do apply for immediate, confidential consideration.
If you would like to find out more first, feel free to get in touch with Karen Jones at TSR Legal for a confidential conversation on 02920 388100 or direct to email@example.com in confidence.