A unique opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Solicitor to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire. You will ideally have circa 3 years PQE, but other experience from NQ to senior solicitor will be considered.
The role will involve running a mixed private client caseload, to include:
- Inheritance Tax and Succession planning
- Will Preparation
- Trust set up and administration
- Court of Protection applications
- Lasting Powers of Attorney preparation and registration
- Estate Administration
- Deputyship and Power of Attorney administration
The ideal candidate will be STEP qualified.
Well stablished practice with a long-standing history and a team of 7.
To apply for this Thame-based role, apply now or call Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.