IT Helpdesk Assistant - Are you looking to join a progressive Top 100 law firm, who have had another record-breaking year despite Covid-19?
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Assistant to join a modern, thriving office based in Central London. This will be an office-based role.
Having increased their turnover substantially year on year for the past five years, this Top 70 law firm is paving the way as one of the most entrepreneurial firms in the country. Their success comes down to world-class leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit running through the firm in abundance.
They have a network of offices across the country, and London is now becoming one of their strongest, they have big plans to continue to expand here with many key hires in the pipeline.
They are ranked as leaders in the Legal 500 across 13 different practice areas and have their eyes set on becoming the go-to firm in the UK.
The firm has an excellent infrastructure, using some of the best equipment and software in the industry. They have invested heavily in marketing each of their practice areas which has seen a 50% rise in instructions this year alone.
The firm are seeking to hire an IT Helpdesk Assistant to support their IT Department in their modern and newly refurbished City of London office.
You will be the first point of contact for all users in the London office and will respond with an agreed SLA. You will also be responsible for assisting the wider IT Helpdesk function which is based in another office.
- Delivering high quality technical support
- Hands on troubleshooting hardware and application issues
- Taking ownership of requests and resolving them effectively
- Performing general administrative tasks
- Provide assistance and training to other members of staff when required
Skills and Experience:
- 1 years+ experience in IT support in a commercial environment (Legal environment preferred)
- Windows Desktop 10, Citrix (XenDesktop)
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Mobile devise and Microsoft Office support
- Local Area Networking including routers and switches
- Good team player
- Technical understanding of current leading technologies, suppliers and industry terminology
- Strong home internet connection (for out of hours assistance)
If you are looking to join a Top 100 firm in their City of London office, apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give us a call for a confidential conversation.