This is an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join a leading and highly regarded London law firm.
This law firm is ranked highly in the Legal 500 and has grown significantly in recent years; they now stand at over 100 staff and act for many well-known companies including Hilton Hotel, Ted Baker, Marriott and various funds.
Real Estate is one of their core areas, and subsequently, their other departments have a Real Estate flavour to the work that they do.
As a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, progressive firm, they are very creative and ahead of the curve in the changing legal landscape; paving the way in certain areas of law - with other firms replicating their approach.
This firm is highly profitable, well managed and provides a genuinely collegiate and supportive working environment.
Due to increased workflow, the firm is seeking to hire a Real Estate Associate (3-6 PQE) for their West End based team.
The Real Estate department is highly regarded and deals with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from Sovereign funds, major financial institutions, well-known international companies including many household names, high-profile entrepreneurs, public figures, and investors.
You will deal with a varied and interesting caseload which will include but not be limited to;
- Commercial Property Portfolios (Landlord and Tenant work, leases, general advice, licenses)
- Acting for clients in the sales, purchases and real estate aspects of refinancing
- Mixed-use development work (site set up, disposal of units)
This role comes with excellent progression and the opportunity to work alongside leading individuals and a highly reputable team.
- You will be a Real Estate Solicitor with 3-6 years PQE
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and dynamic
- You will be a team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- You will deal with high quality work, working alongside a highly-regarded team
This an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join a highly experienced, dynamic department in the centre of the West End of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.