An international law firm is looking to recruit a BD Assistant to sit in their established BD team in London. The role of the Business Development Assistant is to support the Senior Business Development Manager in the execution of marketing plans and campaigns and to help in the identification and creation of opportunities to win new business.
The role requires an ambitious BDA who will primarily support the Real Estate , Corporate and Construction groups.
- Support the team on developing, reviewing and updating planning and budgeting materials, participating in meetings, amending document
- Support the team on driving the client targeting initiative and work with key campaign leads
- Support the development of InterAction, their contact management system
- Support the team on the pitching process, including credentials, statements of experience, client quotes/testimonials.
- Create pitches, credentials, brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials with limited guidance, often at short notice
- Involvement and support on firm wide key project work (e.g. campaigns) and any other key BD deliverables for the team
The successful candidate will have some marketing and business development experience gained within professional services (legal, accounting or the built environment). You will have first class attention to detail and have the ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates who have worked in professional services at this time.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.