PERSONAL INURY FEE-EARNER
UP TO £40,000
My client are seeking to recruit an experienced Personal Injury Litigation Executive to take over an existing case load of RTA/EL/PL/OL claims, some of which are in litigation. The cases will predominantly fall into the Fast Track but there will be a handful of Multi-Track cases. The role will also cover the recovery of Fixed Costs and providing assistance where necessary to our costs draftsmen in the preparation of the bills in relation to cases where costs are being recovered on an hourly rate.
The position will be based within our Bromley Office, reporting to the Senior Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills:
- Ideally a minimum of 10 years experience of handling a portfolio of RTA/EL/PL/OL Personal Injury Claims
- Experience of handling Fast Track and Multi-track litigation
- Good understanding of costs and proven experience in handling costs disputes both inter parties and solicitor/client
- Good understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and case law
- Legal qualification is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability of working in line with Targets and Objectives including billing targets
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Excellent IT skills and experience working on a Case management system
- Good communication skills across all levels.
- Able to work under pressure
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.