PROPERTY LITIGATION FEE-EARNER
SALARY £28,000 - £40,000
My client are recruiting for a technically strong Lawyer to act as an integral part of their Dispute Resolution department, looking to advance their knowledge and career.
They require someone who wants to be part of a progressive, commercially successful but also friendly firm.
The ideal candidate has a passion for property litigation law, developing others through sharing your own wealth of technical knowledge and experience, and is a great team player.
My client would be looking for candidates with a strong network of both clients and referrers in the local and surrounding areas. However they always interested to hear from talented individuals outside the area who have a proven track record in winning new clients and forming long-standing relationships.
As you will expect, the ideal candidate will also:
• Be able to prioritise workloads whilst remaining resilient under pressure and competing demands. • Provide quality client service and consider this together with relationship building, a high priority.
• Be self-motivated and capable of working to deadlines.
• Be a team player whilst also able to work alone.
• Enjoy building relationships across our teams
• Possess strong communication skills, a flexible approach and a willingness and desire to help grow the team.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.