SALARY £32,000 - £50,000
My client are recruiting for a technically strong Lawyer to support the growth of their Corporate and Commercial business and to act as an integral part of the Corporate and Commercial team.
This is your chance to build your role around your strengths and to be part of a progressive, commercially successful but also friendly firm.
The ideal candidate has a passion for growing a team, developing others through sharing your own wealth of technical knowledge and experience and is a great team player. My client would ask that you have a following together with a strong network within the local and surrounding areas. However, we are interested in hearing from talented individuals from outside the area who have a proven track record in winning new clients and forming long-standing relationships.
As you will expect, the ideal candidate will also:
• Be able to prioritise workloads whilst remaining resilient under pressure and juggling competing demands.
• Be able to maintain attention to detail at all times even when under pressure.
• Enjoy a diverse and varied workload.
• Give client care and relationship building a high priority.
• Be self-motivated and capable of working to deadlines.
• Be a team player whilst also able to work alone.
• Enjoy building relationships across our teams
• Possess strong communication skills, a flexible approach and a willingness and desire to help grow the team.
Our Corporate and Commercial team has a strong reputation and act for regional, national, international and local clients. The team deals with a wide range of commercial transactions: including Mergers and Acquisitions, Share Buy-Backs, Business Sale and Purchases, Corporate Finance and Corporate Restructuring. In addition, the team also deals with non-transactional matters including Company Formation, Shareholder and Partnership Agreements, Trading and Funding Agreements and general business advice.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIERECTED.