Are you interested in progressing with a leading UK practice that is dynamic, forward-thinking and ahead of the curve? This firm has a unique culture that stands them apart from the crowd. This role would be the perfect step up in terms of progression. Perhaps you might feel you have hit a glass ceiling in your current role?
This multi-award-winning practice is ranked in the Top 100; this firm culturally stands apart from other City practices. They are incredibly entrepreneurial, creative and offer a level of flexibility to staff which is unheard of for firms of a similar size.
Despite their size, they have a human feel throughout the practice. They invest heavily in their staff and have a fantastic reputation for offering strong prospects.
The role is to be based in London; however, they have offices throughout the UK and a presence internationally. The firm is known for its extensive network of ultra HNW individuals and privately and publicly owned businesses.
The firm is seeking to recruit a Contentious Construction Associate 2-5 PQE to join their growing team based in the City of London.
The department deals with a broad range of work and client base across a growing number of industry sectors; this variety will make for an interesting caseload.
This firm is seeking to strengthen its contentious offering based at their City of London office.
Clients include mid-tier businesses (quoted and owner-managed), household name PLCs and other major international groups.
- You will be a qualified (England & Wales) Solicitor / Construction Associate 3+ years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to experience)
- Experience working for a recognised commercial law firm is expected
- You will have excellent technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills are essential
What's on offer
- An opportunity to work alongside legal 500 ranked lawyers within a highly competitive, ambitious legal market
- A salary above market rate but reflective on experience and billings
This is an excellent, Contentious Construction Associate opportunity with a Top 100 practice based in the City of London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to call me a confidential conversation.