We are an established boutique firm in London, predominantly servicing high and ultra-high net-worth clients. Two opportunities have arisen to join our well established Family and Private Wealth Department:
- We are looking to recruit a senior solicitor, specialising in Family Law.
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated and be fully conversant with all aspects of Divorce, Financial Claims (especially for HNWIs), Pre/Post Nuptial Agreements, Private Children Law and Cohabitee Disputes.
- Experience in private international family law, although this is not essential.
- A team player, possessing excellent communication and business development skills with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Must be able to handle own caseload and have excellent IT skills.
- A competitive salary is offered based on qualification and experience as well as good career progression opportunities, including partnership prospects.
- We are an established boutique firm in London with an expanding Property Department (CQS accredited).
- You will handle a broad caseload covering all areas of residential and commercial conveyancing from inception through to completion.
- Experience of Leasehold purchases, Lease Extensions and a good working knowledge of the Help to Buy Scheme is required.
- Successful candidate will be experienced property solicitor , a team player, possessing excellent communication and business development skills with the ability to work on their own initiative. Good IT skills and a commitment to providing excellent service to clients are also essential.
- A competitive salary is offered based upon qualification and experience.
- Good Partnership prospects.
How to apply: Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com