Commercial Property / Real Estate Associate/Partner
South Wales with links to M4 and home working
You will work for one of the country’s most reputable Real Estate Teams You will join a market leading firm dealing with excellent quality and high calibre work, dealing with local and national work. The office is based outside of Cardiff with easy links to the M4 and would suit a candidate from Cardiff, Bristol and Gloucester and the role will be home working in addition to office working
This is what you will be doing:
You will work within the Real Estate team alongside a fantastic team of supportive lawyers who are specialists in this field. You will act for developers, buyers, sellers and funders.
Many deals are national and involve working alongside reputable lawyers from magic circle and city firms so you will be confident holding your own.
The type of work involved will include
- Property finance
- Corporate support
- Dealing with easements
- Sales of projects
- Investigating title and reporting on title
- Reviewing documents
- Drafting documents
The experience you will bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor with 5 years plus post qualification experience
- Fast Track to Partnership
- Experience in commercial property / real estate is essential
- Commercially aware
- A team player
What you will get in return
- An excellent salary above market average
- A fantastic benefit package
- Home working
- The highest quality of work / experience
- Personal career progression and development
- Working under tier 1 market leading Lawyers.
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices on 02921 673 747 or email@example.com.