Are you seeking a modern working culture, continuous career progression and a highly competitive salary?
This is on offer at a Top Legal 500 firm for a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor 2+ Years of relevant PQE.
This firm has an incredible presence within the Commercial Property area based in the West End London Office. Having been established in 1935, they have gone on to grow a client base both nationally and internationally. They are looking to continue their expansion to solidify their status as market leaders.
The practice prides itself on its dedication to all of its clients and has managed to blend its business-like approach with a client-based focus.
They are a heavily established name nationally and have over 80 years of experience behind them. Despite the potential for new competition, this practice has already established a strong reputation for handling high-quality matters and has continued to make strong and key senior hires over the decades, mainly within Commercial Property/Real Estate.
Freedom, autonomy, and flexibility are promoted within this practice and build solid and loyal relationships with clients and understand their needs.
Due to increased workflow, this firm seeks a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor 2+ PQE to join their flourishing outfit.
The Directors have a wealth of experience and strong reputations; the Commercial Property department deals with an excellent quality of work, including but not limited to management advice, property funding, Sales & Purchases, Landlord & Tenant and the handling of more complex matters.
You will deal with a manageable caseload and be asked to assist in complex and large matters alongside senior management. The team is always provided with an experienced and support network.
- You will be a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor with 2+ relevant years PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will be able to and comfortable in managing/developing client relationships
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Friendly, dynamic and modern working culture
- High quality work
This is a standout opportunity for a Commercial Property/Real Estate Solicitor to join a high-quality and growing London firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.