A new opportunity for a Housing Solicitor has arisen with this firm in a vibrant part of South London.
The firm is very busy with new instructions and a full caseload awaits the successful candidate.
As a result, there is now an opportunity to work alongside one of the Directors and develop your career.
The existing team deal with a range of matters, ranging from:
- Dilapidation claims and boundary disputes
- Social housing matters, such as homelessness and Judicial Review on behalf of tenants
To succeed in this Housing Solicitor application, you will need to:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor (NQs welcome to apply)
- Have recent and relevant experience of Housing matters, with knowledge of public funding
- Be ambitious and self-motivated
In return you will receive a competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and changes to progress as the firm expand further.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Housing Solicitor to join a forward thinking, ambitious firm in London. The firm has very modern working arrangements, including working from home and an excellent case management system.
The Directors of the firm are available to interview remotely, so get your CV over today for immediate consideration!