This pioneering, multi practised law firm has a rich heritage dating back to the 1900's. They have modernised over the years and are regarded as first in class in multiple fields.
They are seeking a Human Resources Manager circa 5 years' experience. You will have the option to work remotely 2 or 3 days each week. It would also be possible to work a 4-day week if required.
This organisation has an enviable reputation in the market. Many of their partners have grown organically with the firm, demonstrating substantial opportunities for career development whilst building up their clientele in the local and national markets for decades, guaranteeing high levels of client retention and securing widespread business through referrals and recommendations.
There is a strong leadership team with a clear view of where they want the business to grow and develop, creating a collaborative and supportive environment where everyone is working together.
This firm continually invests in its IT and infrastructure, aligning with their clients' needs.
They are keen to speak to a Human Resources Manager with around 5 years' experience to join their well-established firm, which is ranked highly in Legal 500 and Chambers.
This role will support the firm in all aspects of Human Resources management and to fully implement effective and appropriate HR policies and procedures. The focus areas will be policy and procedure, planning, training and development, performance management, reward, recruitment, employee relations, payroll and pensions and personal records and administration.
They are looking for an individual who:
- Has a minimum of 1 years experience at HR Manager/Business Partner level and at least 3 years at Senior Advisor level
- Have good experience working in a professional service environment with direct recruitment, retention strategies, ER issues, TUPE and engagement strategies
- Has generalist HR knowledge
- Has previously managed an HR team
- Has knowledge of working with competencies
- Has prior experience of Investors in People
- Extremely competitive salary + excellent benefits
They are seeking to hire a Human Resources Manager to join this highly Legal 500 ranked firm.