An exciting opportunity with this property specialist has become available for a Remortgage Technical Solicitor, who will be responsible for providing high-level legal and process support to the Remortgage Technical Services Department.
The successful Remortgage Technical Solicitor will provide support to query's surrounding shared ownership, lease extensions, non-standard restrictions, help to buy, transfer’s of equity, unregistered properties, non-standard leasehold issues and unusual title defects.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified Licenced Conveyancer/CILEX or qualified Solicitor.
It is essential you have experience in dealing with and understanding the key principles of shared ownership transactions/lease extensions/transfers of equity and unregistered properties.
A highly competetive salary and benefits package is on offer along with:
- Potential for hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
- Smart Casual dress code
- Profitable global company
- Market-leaders in their specialism with excellent service reputation
- Family-friendly policies with a strong focus on work/life balance – e.g. paid birthday leave
- Significant career progression opportunities – large in-house training function
- Highly innovative with a strong focus on technology.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for this Remortgage Technical Solicitor, please apply directly via the link.
For further information contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.