Employment Solicitor - 1-4 PQE
TSR Legal are currently working on behalf of a Legal 500 Law firm based in Orpington who currently have a brand new role for an Employment Solicitor with between 1 and 4 years post qualification experience to join the expanding Employment Department. You will be joining an already established Employment team which currently consists of 2x Legal Secretaries, 1 Partner and 1 Senior Associate. Our client boasts an excellent portfolio of both individual and business clients across the Kent and the United Kingdom.
This position will be a varied role where you will have the opportunity to learn rapidly and stretch yourself whilst having strong Partner and Senior Associate support, working on behalf of financial services, senior executive as well household names and smaller employers.
As an Employment Solicitor your case load will include working on behalf of Employers and Employees:
- Employment Tribunal litigation
- Redundancy, restructuring and TUPE work
- Corporate support work (and you will be supporting arguably the strongest team in the area)
- Consulting and commercial employment solutions for employers.
- Drafting policies and procedures, agreements and contracts
- Business development and marketing initiatives across the department
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and qualities:
- A real desire to learn and a commercial outlook
- Trained at a recognised Law firm
- A desire to network, grow your business development skills and personal contacts over time
- A collaborative approach
- Completed a seat in Employment Law
- A genuine desire to progress rapidly as part of a very successful regional office.
- Good academics
This is a superb opportunity with excellent Senior support, coaching and training. On offer is the opportunity to join a well regarded employment team, who can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefit package as well as good quality work and flexible working arrangement.
If you believe you have the skill set required, please apply to this advert or contact Ryan Pryce at TSR Legal on 02033 266402 for a confidential discussion on the role or email firstname.lastname@example.org.