Top international practice seeks ambitious solicitor or partner to join their management team in Hong Kong.
Joining a market leading team, the successful Managing Partner Counsel will be technically strong in all aspects of dispute resolution and utilise their skills and expertise to provide advice and representation to a broad client base including shipping companies, banks, oil companies and contractors. Additionally, the successful partner will oversee daily business operations and provide strategic direction for further growth and development of this area.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Handling cross-border matters
- Charterparty and shipbuilding disputes
- Oil and gas
- High value, complex cases
- Accidents at sea
- Representation in arbitrations
- Conducting advocacy in court
- Participation in business development initiatives
- Qualified solicitors or partners in Hong Kong, the UK or Singapore with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE in shipping litigation and arbitration
- Technically proficient and commercially aware
- Possesses a consistently strong academic record
- A confident advocate with solid exposure to court work
- Able to explain complex matters in clear, accessible language
- Possesses outstanding client care skills
- Successful track record in regard to exceeding financial goals
- Has an aptitude for business development
Our client is a top tier international law practice who specialise in a range of commercial law matters. Staffed by a team of specialists many of whom are seen as leaders within their respective fields, they utilise their technical excellence and industry knowledge to deliver a high standard of legal advice at all times. Believing that building strong, long-lasting relationships with clients is the key to success, they maintain an approach which is personable and respectful allowing them to build a client base which is truly international. Opportunities at this practice are therefore highly prized. Benefits
- Market rate salaries for city firms paid in HK$
- Exposure to high value, complex matters
- Opportunities for career progression
- Relocation package
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Managing Partner Counsel – Dispute Resolution
For further details of this Managing Partner Dispute Resolution vacancy, please contact Marsha on 01954 208079 quoting reference MG32971.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details