Specialist insurance solicitor is required by this international law firm to join its London office dealing with a variety of coverage disputes.
You will join a department that deals with a wide variety of coverage work including construction, property, energy and marine disputes.
The team is very busy and is hiring because of the increasing levels of work coming into the department
The work is high value, complex and international.
The firm is seeking an insurance litigation solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experienced gained at a recognised firm in London market coverage work is essential.
- Qualified solicitor.
- Someone who can be client facing and demonstrate an overriding commercial approach.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good quality work within a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised team.
- Joining an international law firm.
- Excellent routes for future progression and training.
- Involvement in business development and client management.
To be considered for this insurance litigation solicitor role based in London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.