This top 100 UK law firm is looking for a qualified solicitor or barrister to join its established healthcare team focussing on non-claims advisory work including inquests, Court of Protection and other general advisory work. Based out of ts London office but with opportunities for long term mix of remote and office working.
This firm is independently recognised as a market leader in all areas of healthcare work. The majority of the work will be inquest and Court of Protection focussed but there will also be advisory work on judicial review, Ombudsman investigations and public law, information law and mental health issues.
The firm is seeking a healthcare lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
- Qualified solicitor or barrister.
- Inquest experience ideally related to healthcare work.
- Experience of Court of Protection work or a willingness to deal with such cases and develop your knowledge in this area.
- Able to develop relationships with important clients and their key contacts.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Ability to work from home where appropriate.
- High quality, complex work and a diverse caseload.
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this healthcare solicitor role based in the London please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.