An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proficient residential property solicitor to join a leading Legal 500 recognised law firm in Cambridge. The successful team is expanding as their strong reputation is reflected in the scope and reach of their client base. The firm is committed in providing an exemplary service to their clients to ensure they go through any processes in a straightforward and stress-free way. They are looking for a proficient solicitor who shares this commitment, to join them.
You will be experienced in managing your own, full caseload of residential property matters with appropriate supervision, to include:
- Sales and Purchases
- Leasehold and Freehold
- Dealing with re-mortgages and equity release
- Advising on shared ownership sales and purchases
- Advising on lease extensions
You will enjoy contributing to the firm's general marketing initiatives by participating in marketing events, including networking, seminars and writing marketing material as well as supporting the senior lawyers within the team during periods of absence.
- The ideal candidate will be 2+ PQE. However, all candidates are encouraged to apply should you meet the relevant criteria
- Prior experience working for a highly regarded law firm
- Can demonstrate strong commercial awareness and acumen
- Communicates effectively and appropriately
- Willing to undertake marketing opportunities, including networking
Should you be interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, which offers a supportive and friendly team, real career prospects and competitive benefits, then please contact email@example.com / 01279464455.