Family Solicitor - 2+ PQE - Hove
- Flexible working
- Legal 500 practice
- Excellent quality of work
TSR Legal have recently been instructed by a well regarded legal 500 law firm based in Hove with offices across the South East of England who are looking for a Family Solicitor with at least 2 years post qualification experience to join the expanding Family department. This role also combines both challenging work with a broader business and management skills set. As such, this role would suit a technical family lawyer with a commercial outlook.
You will deal mainly with:
- Divorce Proceedings
- Financial Remedy
- Private Law and Public Law Children Matters
- Cohabitee Disputes
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
This role will ideally suit an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, friendly and professional manner with experience of working in Family law.
Key Benefits of This Role
- Excellent market leading salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work for highly ranked law firm
The successful applicant will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Excellent administration, organisation, and communication skills
- Well-developed client care skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiasm, and motivation for marketing and business development activities
Our client has a strong clients base across Sussex and the South East of England with a large amount of work being repeat business. Our client is going through a significant amount of growth throughout 2020 and currently looking to expand the Family department due to a high demand for the firms services.
Should you be interested in applying for this role or would even like to have a more general chat to find out further information please contact Ryan Pryce at TSR LEGAL on 02033 266402 email@example.com for a confidential discussion or apply directly for the role below and Ryan will contact you to discuss the role further.