This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established, reputable City of London firm in the growing Corporate Commercial team.
This City of London-based law firm are looking for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with 4+ years PQE to join a dedicated and established team. They are open to remote working and flexible working on a permanent basis.
This full-service law firm has one of the most well-respected names as a mid-size firm based in the City of London, with a particular reputation for quality Property work across London. The firm punches well above their weight and their main competitors are impressively some Top 50 firms, they deal with a quality of work on par with some of the most well-known law firms.
As well as continuing to attract high-quality work, this firm are thriving. In the last five years they have nearly doubled in size and this is due to a dynamic team, some strategic key hires, and a growing list of loyal clients. They have recently attracted many Lawyers out of larger practices, who have been looking for a more collegiate, friendly culture where staff can make more of an impact and feel valued without sacrificing on quality of work and clients. You will also find there is much more in the way of staff flexibility and work-life balance, with the infrastructure to support remote working on a permanent basis.
The firm is seeking a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with 4+ years post-qualified experience.
This role will sit within an established team with growth planned due to increasing levels of work. The Corporate Commercial department deals with an excellent quality of work acting for a wide range of clients from start-ups to market-leading companies and institutions. Their vast and loyal client base has held them in good stead throughout 2020, where they have had plenty of work and have continued to grow.
You will deal with a broad range of work that, among other areas, will include:
- M&A, disposal and reconstructions
- Management buy-outs, buy-ins and private equity
- Joint ventures, shareholders agreements
- Secured lending
- Other general commercial and company law advice
- You will a Corporate Commercial Solicitor or Senior Solicitor with 4+ years PQE
- You will have experience leading transactions and able to work with autonomy
- You will be ambitious, commercially minded and dynamic
- You will be a team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent on your level of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- You will deal with high quality and varied work
- You will have excellent support from an experienced team
- Genuine progression prospects
- This team is taking more market share and now an exciting time to join
This is a first-class opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join a leading London practice, based in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give me a call for a confidential conversation.