Will and Probate Assistant
£18,000 - £21,000 plus benefits
My client based on the Wirral are seeking to employ a Wills and Probate Assistant to join their Private Client department on a permanent basis.
The role is to assist fee earners with Wills and Estate Administration caseloads
* Assist fee earners to progress legal work, making appointments, managing fee earner diaries
* Legal research
* Sorting through estate administration paperwork and putting in order
* Scanning documents and general file administration and organisation
* Entering all estate information on case management
* Write to third parties to request/provide information and manage responses
* Preparation of bills
* Archiving, opening and closing files
* Answering phone and dealing with client enquiries, updating clients
* Drafting legal documentation
* Drafting LPA's and various Deeds
* Organising valuation of properties
* Basic Will drafting
If you are looking to kick start your legal career within Private Client then get in touch!
If you are interested in applying or hearing more about the role, please send a copy of your CV to Leanne @ firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.