PROPERTY LITIGATION SOLICITOR
A property litigation solicitor is required to deal with commercial property litigation work for this leading national firm based out of its offices in the North West. The role can be based in either Liverpool or Manchester.
The successful candidate will join an established team that acts for a diverse client base that includes major national companies, developers, financial institutions, insurance companies and overseas investors.
You will be expected to assist on work and develop your technical skills so you can eventually manage your own caseload and play a key part in the team's development and client relationship management.
Work includes but is not limited to
- Estate management work
- Possession actions
- Business lease renewals I
- Residential cases such as possessions, rent recovery, disrepair etc. for both housing association and other residential landlords
The firm is seeking and property litigation solicitor with the following:
- A previous track record dealing with commercial property litigation work. Newly qualified candidates with such experience will be considered.
- Able to work as part of a team and dealing with delegated tasks.
- Client liaison in writing, over the telephone and in person.
- Able to assist in business development and promotion of the team
What's on offer?
- You'll join an established national property litigation department with good quality work
- Networking and client relationship building is encouraged and you will have ample opportunity to do this with support form the partners in the team.
- You'll join a firm which has a national presence and the resources which go along with that.
- Good work life balance with options for some home/remote working.
To be considered for this Property Litigation role based in Liverpool or Manchester please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.