Professional Support Lawyer | Leeds | Salary Negotiable
My client is one of the largest practices in West Yorkshire, they are a Tier 1 Legal 500 and Chambers recognised law firm. They are focused on providing our clients both in the UK and Internationally with partner-led, high quality, commercial advice.
As part of their continuing growth and development of their staff they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Professional support Lawyer to join them.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Internal focus - facilitate technical and industry knowledge sharing within the business group.
- External focus - facilitate production of high-quality profile-raising materials (eg. e-shots, newsletters, technical guides, articles) produced in line with business group strategies.
- Complement role of the business development team through provision of technical support.
- Draft regular internal updates drawing attention to key procedural, case law, legislative and other industry relevant developments.
- Work with training representative to identify team training needs and ensure these are met
- Work closely with partners and other fee-earners to produce external materials (eg. e-shots, newsletters, technical guides, articles)
- Review and edit externally focussed materials (eg. e-shots, newsletters, technical guides, articles) drafted by the teams
- Work closely with partners and members of the business development and marketing team to produce high quality seminars and other events, including production of necessary collateral.
- Work closely with partners and members of the business development and marketing team on bids and tenders
- Non-chargeable legal research
- Other ad hoc duties within the department
- Advanced technical ability and knowledge of legal practice
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexible attitude to work
- Writing and research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Confident in own abilities
Benefits of working for the firm include but not limited to; generous holiday allowance plus buy and sell, medical and dental insurance, childcare vouchers, pension, and season ticket loans. Home working is also a strong possibility for this role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.