My client is recognised by the Legal 500 as one of the best law firms in the North West. They are keen to expand their successful law firm with a Real Estate Finance Paralegal for their Manchester office.
The position will be working as a Real Estate Finance Paralegal, supporting a fee earner and team where duties will include:
* Drafting security documentation for checking by supervising fee earner.
* Making and receiving calls to clients and third parties involved in the transaction.
* Drafting mortgage reports under the supervision of your supervising fee earner.
* Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, agents, brokers and introducers.
* Updating introducer / update portals where necessary.
* Ordering documents from HMLR.
* Ordering bankruptcy searches, priority searches and company searches.
* Drafting and submitting MR01's.
* Preparing files for completion.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience working in Conveyancing or Commercial Property experience comfortable performing under pressure and working to deadlines.
This Real Estate Finance Paralegal role offers great progression opportunities and the salary is dependent upon your experience.
To apply for this Real Estate Finance Paralegal role please contact me today on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.