Civil litigation solicitor
Due to continued business growth, this highly-regarded firm has an opportunity for an experienced Civil Litigator to join their dispute resolution team.
Ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE, you will have experience of building and managing your own case load with demonstrable ability to work on a full range of Civil Litigation matters.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be a Litigation Solicitor with the ability to manage a varied case load of matters, but experience is required in general litigation.
- Maintain a professional attitude and effective communication between clients, fee earners, team members and colleagues.
- Provide a first-rate service to clients.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability and willingness to conduct a file from beginning to end.
- Family and Employment experience is desirable but not necessarily essential.
Excellent prospects are available for the successful candidate, providing they show the ability to develop an existing workload.
You will need a flexible approach and the ability to work as part of a team, together with the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Time management skills & an ability to prioritise where necessary.
- As an experienced Litigation Solicitor, you will need a strong work ethic and be confident with the ability to maintain and develop new business.
- Location: Stevenage
- Salary Range: Dependent on Experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2 years' PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
To apply please send CVs to - firstname.lastname@example.org