I am pleased to be supporting a fast growing software company with their search for their first in-house counsel.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be the “go to” person for everything legal.
- Implementing a legal compliance program to help ensure the businesses are appropriately educated on the requirements of the internal governance system and applicable GDPR and FCA regulations.
- Review, draft, negotiate and advise on a wide variety of commercial agreements and contracts.
- Providing advice regarding acquisitions.
- Review, draft, amend, and proof-read a wide variety of corporate policies and documents.
- Develop and manage dispute resolution strategies for and on behalf of the company including management of all litigation filed against or on behalf of the companies, work with the appropriate executive(s) to define scope of claims and/or strategic defences and negotiate and approve settlements.
- Line management of a paralegal.
- UK Qualified solicitor.
- Strong and broad experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Experience in M&A.
- Ability to advise on any litigation.
- Good knowledge of GDPR as you will be expected to oversee the management of all these queries.
- Exposure to FCA regulations will be advantageous.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please do kindly share your CV with Sarah firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.