Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer – Midlands – Remote Working – Part Time 2 days – initial 3 months – up to £40 per hour (umbrella)
Venn Group’s specialist legal team are thrilled to be recruiting for a Locum Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join a reputable Local Authority in the Midlands. This assignment will be for an initial period of 3 months subject to possible extension thereafter and will be worked on a fully remote basis for the foreseeable future. The client is seeking someone to fulfil this position on a part-time basis over 2 days per week.
This opportunity is suitable for a Newly Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with professional experience gained within Local Government.
The appointed candidate will have prior experience of dealing with Commercial Contracts. Our client would also be interested in candidates who have experience in Planning Law matters to include Section 1.06 work.
Duties may include:
· Drafting documentation that achieves clients’ objectives and to negotiate and settle documentation with their third parties
· Providing high quality legal advice and assistance on contract and commercial matters to client departments across the Local Authority
· Maintaining awareness of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
· Assisting with general contracts queries and pre dispute matters
· Handling contracts which include dealing with planning matters to include Section 1.06 work
An attractive hourly rate of up to £40 (umbrella) is offered for this position.
For further information, please contact Connie Ross or Will Pardoe on 0121 616 0660, alternatively email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.