Based in Cardiff with home working, this leading PI firm is looking for a Complex Injury Solicitor, FCILEx or equivalent with significant experience of handling catastrophic injury claims to join their Complex Injury team. The role will involve managing your own caseload of complex claimant files, the majority involving an element of brain injury, as well as assisting and supervising other members of staff.
It is imperative that you have handled high value actions and worked with brain and spinal injuries as well as amputations and potential quadriplegia cases. You must encompass the personal skills necessary to provide the requisite care and support to your clients.
• To provide effective legal advice to clients of the Company in relation to their complex injury within cases;
• Efficiently and effectively manage your own caseload of personal injury claims, the majority of which will involve an element of a brain injury and be litigated;
• To work collaboratively with others in the team, provide supervision and be willing to develop junior members of the team;
• Ensure that you handle cases following company procedures, proactively, within SLAs and to the required standard;
• Making informed decisions with regards to quantum/liability and assisting those within your team to do the same.
• Significant experience of managing a caseload of brain injury, spinal injury and amputation cases;
• Excellent organisational and written and verbal communication skills;
• The ability to work to strict deadlines and meet targets ;
• The ability to communicate effectively with individual and insurer clients and manage the expectations of clients with complex claims;
• Previous supervision experience would be an advantage;
• You will be a fully qualified Solicitor, CILEx or equivalent.
For further details, please contact Rachel at TSR LEGAL on 02920 388100 for a confidential discussion or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.