A progressive and down-to-earth firm in Harrogate is looking to expand its team and take on a Clinical Negligence / Personal Injury solicitor.
In this role, you will handle a mix range of multi-track personal injury and clinical negligence matters.
The firm places a strong emphasis on progression within so this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills and progress in their career.
Clinical Negligence / Personal Injury Solicitor - Harrogate
The company & role
- A multi-service firm looking to expand due to continued growth
- The firm has a highly experienced team of clinical negligence and personal injury lawyers
- You will handle a mix range of multi-track personal injury and clinical negligence matters
- The firm has a vibrant team culture and an active calendar of social events
- Commutable from Harrogate, York, Leeds, Bradford
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working (flexi-time and home working)
- Bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
- A relaxed working environment
The ideal candidate
- A Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Personal Injury with 1-5 years’ PQE
- Will have experience of handling both multi-track personal injury and clinical negligence matters
- Will have good time management skills
- Will be used to working within a target-driven, team environment
- Will have an empathetic nature and excellent client care skills
How to apply for this Clinical Negligence Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Joseph is a senior consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester and the North West. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable? If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.