Property Locum (Holiday Cover) - 2+ PQE / West Gloucestershire/ Ongoing / Office based – This central high street firm are seeking an experienced and adaptable Property Locum to cover 2 weeks in August (holiday cover). Interested and available? Please call Grace on 0121 454 1004 and quote job ref: 4859
• This West Gloucestershire based law firm are well known for litigation, however they have a highly successful Property team, who are seeking to cover a period of holiday leave.
• This role will be office based; however, the firm are fully COVID compliant in line with government guidelines.
• The candidate must have previous experience of handling a busy caseload property matters such as remortgages, sales and purchases, freehold and leasehold, transfers of equity and right to buy properties.
• The dates of the holiday cover are 16th-27th August and are office based
• This firm are well known in the area and are longstanding in the community- they have a large litigation team.
• Generous hourly rate and weekly pay- £37+ per hour depending on experience and qualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy please contact Grace at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/237102
eNL is handling a number of Property vacancies throughout Gloucestershire and the UK. If you are a Property Solicitor/ Lawyer looking for a move, call now for a confidential discussion. As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/register-with-us/ to register your interest for similar positions. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
In addition, if you know any Property Solicitors/ Lawyers that may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).