Our client is a reputable legal service provider in the market. They are currently looking for numerous Commercial Litigation Lawyers with upwards of 1 years' PQE to join them for a client secondment contract. The successful candidates will be seconded to the commercial litigation team of a leading International Law Firm to work on a 6-12 month project involving FS disputes, predominantly surrounding PPI matters. The team are looking to increase their headcount with 10-20 additional hires.
Successful candidates can expect to work as part of a cohesive team in handling a large number of PPI disputes. Whilst you will be expected to work autonomously, you will have the relevant supervision and guidance from supervising solicitors within the team.
A strong commercial litigation background is essential, but experience in handling banking and finance /FS disputes would be of particular interest. Previous experience in handling PPI disputes is not essential.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for instance)
- Upwards of 1 years' PQE in handling a range of commercial disputes, ideally banking & finance and FS disputes
- Experience gained within another leading international law firm, top tier west end or regional firm, or In House within Financial Services
- A can-do attitude and a desire to get stuck in and add value
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- The ability to start a new role immediately or at short notice
Competitive daily rates are on offer, ranging from £300 - £350 per day, although there may be some room for further negotiation.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike on firstname.lastname@example.org
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com