CRIMINAL DEFENCE SOLICITOR - 3+ Years PQE – Ilford Office Base.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Criminal Defence Solicitor. Based from our Ilford office, you will be dealing with mainly privately paying clients. You must have experience in attending Police Stations and Magistrates Court Advocacy.
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst we expect a lot, we value our team members. We want staff to have longevity service, we work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, we will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
- Qualified Solicitor – 3+ years PQE and Police Station Accredited.
- Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
- Excellent client care and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, professional and IT savvy.
- Must be prepared to attend police stations on the out of hours rota (paid as overtime).
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, we offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A supportive and friendly working environment.
- The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work.
- Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through their competency framework.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 125 4125 for an informal discussion.