Job Title: Senior Litigation Solicitor
Job reference: PEB/3746900
Job description: A law firm in North Yorkshire has approached Venn Group’s Legal team exclusively to recruit a Senior Litigation Solicitor to join their team on a permanent full time basis.
Day to day duties:
- Handling contentious probate claims and dealing with financial mis-selling claims
- Responsibility for dealing with and overseeing a wide ranging Litigation caseload including Disputed Estates, Real Estate Litigation, Landlord and Tenant, Employment Law, Property Litigation, Debt Collection and Contract Disputes
- Dealing with some MOJ portal cases, including stage 2 and also stage 3 hearings
- Scrutinising and providing advice on changes to legislation including detailed review of complex amending and new legislation, and assessing any impacts, problems or conflicts with the court and tribunal jurisdiction
- Providing advice and litigating in respect of contract disputes, contentious probate, inheritance act claims, building disputes, employment and personal injury
We are looking for a candidate who have a minimum of 5 years PQE and who are happy to be involved in a succession plan.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Paddy Behan on email@example.com or 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.