A legal 500 law firm based in Guildford require a Solicitor to join their commercial banking law team on a permanent basis.
The successful Banking Law Solicitor will handle all forms of commercial banking work in connection with SME, short term and development finance lending to include loan structuring, facility and security documents, borrower company / security property due diligence and reporting on title. Either working on matters delegated from the Partners or building and developing own case load with this emphasis, depending on experience and ability.
Main Duties Include:
- To assist the department as a whole in meeting its fee earning targets by providing help regarding advice and assistance to clients of the Department as well as other Departments of the Firm.
- Is developing a client/referrer base.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash-flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- To maintain and improve professional knowledge base including attainment of annual CPD points
- 1+PQE in relevant practice area
- Achieves targets set for Assistant Solicitors in respect of chargeable hours, fees, recovery rate, lock-up and non-chargeable time.
Apply now for immediate consideration & feedback!