A Top 100 law firm is looking for a motivated NQ-3PQE Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Commercial Dispute Resolution team, in their Swindon office on a full-time permanent basis. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, determined and personable individual to develop their career in a hardworking and outgoing team.
This role is fully remote during the pandemic; however, this firm is committed to a mixture of remote and office working moving forward.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle a large range of commercial, civil and property disputes, with a primary focus on debt recovery and insolvency
- Deliver an excellent standard of legal advice and client service, to a large number of clients in the retail, technology and media, health and social care and financial services
- Manage your own caseload and manage time recording to hit realistic billing targets
- Work closely with Partners and Senior Lawyers to help develop your skills
- Attend to client’s advocacy and negotiating requirements and ensure the most appropriate solution is reached
- Begin to develop a network of clients and spot opportunities to cross sell
- Undertake business development activities when required and promote the firm through social media channels
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor, NQ- 3 PQE
- Experience in Dispute Resolution is essential
- Experience in Commercial Litigation and Insolvency is highly desirable
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A strong team player, with excellent communication skills
- Confidence and determination
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Personal Pension Plan
- Up to 25 days holiday
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either email@example.com or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.