Family Solicitor 2 years'+ PQE to join Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners ranked niche practice in North London.
Established in 1998, Bross Bennett is one of the largest and most experienced niche practices in London with an outstanding reputation. We are ranked year on year in both Legal 500 and Chambers & partners. We are also recognised in The Times ‘Best Law Firms’.
We take a client focussed approach and strive to deliver the best outcomes achievable for all our clients. Our team is friendly and down to earth and we seek to invest in our solicitors, providing a collegiate and supportive environment in which they are able to grow and develop professionally.
We offer some flexibility in working from home and a competitive remuneration package.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and motivated Family Law Solicitor to join our highly regarded and collegiate team in Highgate, London.
This is a hands-on role and you will be working alongside all members of the team as well as undertaking your own case load. In addition, you will also be contributing towards business development promoting Bross Bennett and developing your own professional profile.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 – 6 years PQE
- Experience in the key aspects of family law to include: Divorce; Financial remedy proceedings; Schedule I Proceedings; emergency injunction; and private Children Act work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience of supporting senior members of the team on complex cases
- Ability and confidence to work independently and manage own caseload.
- High level of IT skills.
Competitive salary offered
Start date: September 2021
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to Applications20@brossbennett.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 5th August