Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor – West London
A property Solicitor with residential and commercial conveyancing knowledge and experience. – West London.
- In this role, you will be entrusted with a varied residential and commercial property caseload
Contract Type – Full time, permanent
Salary- £40,000 / negotiable
The Firm is established well over 30 years in West London. In the past few years have extended the practice into the city of London as a branch office as well. The Firm possess a team of hard-working, longstanding, efficient and multilingual Solicitors, Caseworkers and Support Staff.
The Firm has a vibrant Property Conveyancing Department. Sriharans Solicitors undertake residential and commercial property transactions and acting for Bridging Finance Lenders, which are carried out by experienced Solicitors. In 2011 the Firm was awarded Conveyancing Quality Mark by the Law Society under their Conveyancing Quality Scheme and has been a Member ever since.
The Firm have a vibrant Immigration and family department with Solicitors and Accredited Supervisors and Level 2 Senior Caseworkers. The Firm holds a Special Quality Mark in Immigration and Family Law.
Sriharans Solicitors also have an active Commercial and Civil Litigation Department.
Due to the caseload, the Firm is looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor to join the team with at least 2 years PQE who can conduct residential and commercial conveyancing with limited supervision.
Remuneration: £40,000/negotiable as per efficiency and experience
The ideal candidate
- A Residential and commercial property solicitor with 1-2 years’ PQE
- Will have a wide array of knowledge across residential and commercial.
- Will have excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner.
- Someone with excellent organisation and time management skills
- Will be well organised and able to work well under pressure and with limited supervision.
How to apply for this Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact the Practice Manager Ms K Panesar on 020 8843 9974 or email email@example.com