Ideally you will have a minimum of 12 months Legal Cashier experience for this position with a hands-on approach and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload. Working as part of an established team your main duties will include but not be limited to the following:
* Reporting to the Account Manager
* Daily bank reconciliations
* Assisting with the start to finish payroll process
* Assisting with petty cash accounting
* Recording day to day financial transactions
* Responsible for all invoicing
* Managing the accounts system
* Ensuring compliance with the SRA
* Liaising with colleagues across other branches
The salary on offer for this role is up to £23,000 depending upon experience and is a great opportunity to build upon your experience further within a forward-thinking company.
If you would like to apply for this Legal Cashier role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leanne on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.