- City of London
- Responsible to: Head of Department (Equity Partner)
- Department: Criminal
Carson Kaye are one of the leading criminal defence firms in the country. Recognised as such the firm strives to offer each client a comprehensive service through a specialised understanding and resource driven knowledge of criminal litigation.
The candidate will represent clients charged with criminal offences from the police station to the Crown Court, upholding the firm’s reputation for excellence.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage a Crown Court portfolio, alongside both police station and Magistrate Court cases whilst cultivating an extensive client following
- At least two years PQE
- Duty Accreditation an advantage
- Willingness and ability to undertake regular out of hours police station attendance
- Demonstrable experience of representing clients in serious and complex Crown Court cases
- Positive outlook and goal-focused, demonstrating a strong ability to provide accurate legal advice and deliver consistent return on investment
- Strong organisational skills, autonomy and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Outstanding presentation skills and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrates strong and effective leadership and effective people management skills
- Ability to embrace frequent change in a dynamic working environment
- Strategic thinker who can help shape the future of the firm
The deadline for applications is 30th July 2021
- First round interviews will be held in the week commencing 2nd August 2021. Those offered an interview should expect to answer case study questions sent prior to the interview
- Second round interviews, including discussions about the financial package, will be held in the week commencing 16th August 2021.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com