Criminal Defence | Solicitor | Wirral | Salary Negotiable
My Client is a multi-disciplined Practice based in Merseyside, they are long established and highly recommended solicitors. The Firm have multiple offices in the Merseyside area. They are looking to specifically recruit within their already established Criminal Defence team.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced Criminal Defence Solicitor who is experienced in attending Police Stations as well as Trials within the Magistrates Court. My client would also like someone who is capable of Crown Court Preparation and someone who can deal with their own admin.
What the firm will do for you:
You can expect to be challenged with complex legal work. Whilst they expect a lot, they really value their team members. They want their staff to stay with them for the long term, and they work hard to create a culture and environment that people flourish in.
In return for your expertise and dedication, they will provide you with the support required to help you succeed as a trusted adviser to clients and professional contacts alike.
- Qualified Solicitor (must be Duty Accredited)
- Commercially minded with business development skills to support plans for growth and develop your own career.
- Excellent technical, IT, client care and communication skills
- Self-motivated and professional
- Must be prepared to attend police stations on the out of hours Rota.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment, they will offer:
- A competitive remuneration package and additional benefits
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- The opportunity to work for a firm that prides itself on top quality, complex and challenging work.
- Excellent training and a structured approach to personal development through their competency framework
- Opportunity to become duty accredited for Newly Qualified Solicitors who are not already accredited.
- Office and Home work Balance. Pool cars available. Phone and Laptop provided.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simon on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.