A well-established firm with multiple offices are seeking to appoint a Legal Cashier to join their finance team on a permanent basis in Heywood. You will be joining a successful business who pride themselves on high levels of repeat business from a wide variety of clients.
The successful Legal Cashier will ideally have at least 2 years experience in this level of role and will be joining an experienced & supportive team. Reporting to the Finance Manager your main duties will involve but not be limited to the following:
* Daily bank reconciliations of client and office accounts
* Issuing cheques
* Assisting other Cashiers where necessary
* Dealing with bank payments and transfers
* Billing and raising sales ledgers invoices and credit notes.
* Posting and executing conveyancing transitional payments.
* Dealing with general enquiries from Fee Earners, clients, and staff.
* Ability to work towards tight deadlines.
The salary on offer is between £19,000-£23,000 depending upon experience.
If you would like to apply for this Legal Cashier role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Leanne on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.