Commercial Property Solicitor – New Office Cardiff
A vibrant well established forward-thinking Welsh law firm are opening a new office in Cardiff and are looking to bring on a Commercial Property solicitor within their growing team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join a fantastic firm which offers great progression, promotes a healthy work-life balance and is looking to continue grow significantly over the next few years.
They are looking for a junior commercial property solicitor to mentor, or someone senior as long as you are ambitious and want to be fast tracked to directorship. They have an enviable client book and you will be working on some of the best local and national projects around.
What you will be doing:
- Handling an array of commercial property matters
- Real estate acquisitions
- Portfolio management
- Business development and maintaining client relationships
- Landlord and tenant work
- Developments and disposal transactions
- Some high net worth Residential Property transacitons
What we are looking for:
- 3-7 years PQE essential
- Desire to progress and build a team
- Brilliant work ethic and a collaborative approach to work
- Previous experience with Commercial Property work
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible home working arrangement
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Platform to progress
- Plush new offices in one of the most upmarket areas of the city
- Fast Track and mentored to Directorship
Up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. With Daniel Mason at our head offices