Family/Matrimonial Solicitor / Head of Department
Based in Macclesfield (possibility of home working)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced family law specialist to join our expanding firm, building and heading up the Family Department whilst also handling a caseload of private family matters.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following knowledge and experience –
- Solicitor with at least 5 years' Family/Matrimonial experience
- Supervisory / management experience
- Good IT skills / confident in using a case management system (Proclaim experience an advantage)
- Excellent client care, oral and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Home working negotiable
- 25 days' holiday (in addition to bank)
- Excellent career progression
Nicholson Jones Sutton is at an exciting stage. Having recently re branded, the firm is focused on the expansion of a number of departments. It offers a great working environment with spacious open plan offices in Macclesfield, alongside the ability to work from home.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org