A rare opportunity has arisen for a Trusts Solicitor/Manager to join a market-leading, Legal 500 firm in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The successful Tax Solicitor/Trust Manager will be joining an already established team, and be responsible for dealing with a wide range of Trust related matters, including:
- Advising on a range of matters, including trust and personal taxation (IHT, CGT, and Income Tax)
- The preparation of annual Trust Accounts (Life interest, Discretionary, Charitable)
- Good knowledge of Taxation of Non-Residents
- Day-to-day administration of trusts
- Ensuring that deadlines are met on tax payments, IHT returns, and capital distributions
- Providing guidance and advice on tax to clients
You would need previous experience advising clients on Trust and Tax related matters within Private Wealth.
ATT/CIOT qualification or other tax qualifications would be an advantage. STEP membership would be desired.
If you are a Trusts Solicitor/Manager, who is keen to join a leading, Law firm in Hertfordshire, then please apply now to be considered, or please contact Stephen for a confidential conversation.