A unique opportunity has arisen for a Trust & Planning Specialist with a bank in Singapore. This role offers a mix of business and legal opportunities for a perceptive individual who would be interested in playing a key role in pioneering its trust and planning business initiatives. This will include the review of relationships and charges, structuring, advisory to clients, internal controls, client servicing and promoting the growth of AUM. Candidates possessing experience in the private wealth and trust sectors would be best suited to this position.
- Bachelors Degree holder and above with minimum 5 years of relevant experience as wealth planner, trust manager or legal advisor covering private clients from SEA and North Asia ideally in a Private Bank or Wealth Management or similar Financial institution.
- AWP qualification preferred/required.
- Possessing strong technical knowledge; TEP/CFP qualification is a plus.
- Family office governance experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, along with proficiency in Mandarin to liaise with stakeholders in the Asia Pacific.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Keeping abreast of market developments and opportunities and working closely with Relationship Managers to deepen value-added service to Private Banking prospects and clients.
For a confidential chat on this or other roles we are handling, please contact our Legal Recruitment Consultant, Sandra, at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com