Private Client Solicitor (1-3 PQE), Hertford
Our client is a leading, regional law firm located in North London who are seeking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic Private Client Solicitor to join their expanding and successful team.
Candidates will ideally either hold STEP membership or be in the process of acquiring one or be keen to work towards this qualification.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will be:
* Great team player
* Good IT skills
* Ability to deal with high-net-worth clients
* 1-3 years PQE
In this role you will be supervised, supported and guided to progress further in your legal career with exceptional training provided. You will be keen to get involved in networking and business development where needed.
Ideally, you will be a car owner in order to travel between Hertford and Ware offices when required - home working is available also.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Taking instructions and preparing complex Wills, LPA's and general POA's
* Probate and administration of estates from basic IHT threshold to more valuable / taxable estates
* Basic understanding of the set up and administration of Life Interest trusts and Discretionary trusts following a death where such trusts are to be found in a deceased Wills
* Understanding of court of protection and deputyship work where the mentally incapacitated clients are concerned.
Remote working is available for this opportunity.
The salary for this opportunity is negotiable depending on experience.
If this Private Client Solicitor role is of interest, please contact Olivia Taylor on 01772 259121 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.