Paralegal (Tax & Trusts), Ware, North London
Our client is a leading, regional law firm located in North London who are seeking to recruit an ambitious and enthusiastic Paralegal to join their expanding and successful Tax and Trusts team.
The successful Paralegal will be determined, motivated and hardworking, with experience of assisting and supporting within a legal environment specifically within trusts, tax and personal injury trusts.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Day to day administration of PI Trusts
* First port of call for trustees / beneficiaries
* Dealing with trusts distribution requests, queries relating to the trust, withdrawal of funds from accounts and liaising with financial advisors
* Setting up PI Trusts
* Drawing up Trust Deeds
* Tax returns
* setting up completion of HM Land Registry documents
* loaning money where appropriate from the Trust
* acting on ad hoc queries and creating new matters
* declaration of Trusts
* dealing with complex trust issues based on non-UK legislation
you will have a genuine interest in Tax and Trust work ideally with previous experience in a similar role. you will be highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Remote working is available for this opportunity.
The salary for this opportunity is negotiable depending on experience.
If this Paralegal role is of interest, please contact Olivia Taylor on 01772 259121 or forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.