We are currently working with a Top Tier International firm who are looking to secure an Aviation Litigator for a contract of 12 months. Candidates are likely to have upwards of 5 years' PQE. A broad commercial litigation background, with some experience in handling disputes for the aviation sector, is required.
The team is frequently heralded as one of the leading aviation litigation teams within the UK. The team has a genuine and in-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of the aviation industry. They have been involved in some of the most high-profile investigations and reported cases in the aviation sector over the last few decades.
The team acts for notable airlines, transportation banks, aircraft lessors, and other key stakeholders in the aviation industry on a wide range of litigation, international arbitration, and regulatory matters.
Successful individuals will be working closely with and reporting into a Band 1 ranked partner within the industry. You will be involved in a varied and interesting caseload and will have an enviable amount of client contact.
Candidates do not need to have solely specialised in aviation litigation. A strong and broad background in commercial litigation, with some exposure to disputes within the aviation industry is sufficient.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales, or another commonwealth jurisdiction,
- Possess upwards of 5 years' PQE in handling a broad commercial litigation caseload,
- Experience obtained within leading litigation teams within top tier City and International Firms,
- Experience in a broad range of commercial litigation matters, with some exposure to disputes regarding the aviation industry,
- A genuine interest in focusing on aviation litigation matters for a 12 month period,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- A keen eye for detail,
- The ability to start a new contract role at short notice.
This contract represents a superb opportunity for the successful individual to further their litigation team within a highly ranked team of leading International Law firm.
For further information, and a confidential conversation, please apply to Jennifer Pike at email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com